James Quinlan Celtic 1 Hauling stole money
If you ever get involved with James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling
please, read this page below and never get involved with this guy.
He pretends to be a legal boat transporter on uShip but he's violating a number of laws:
1. His DOT number 2158419 shows as INACTIVE which means he's not allowed to legally transport any cargo.
2. He's hiding behind the business name "Celtic 1 Hauling" however, he never registered this business under his name.
3. More importantly - he steals money from his customers and I'm one of his victims. read below:
James Quinlan at Celtic 1 Hauling was hired by our company to move a boat for us from Alabama to Florida. he requested to be paid in full because a lot of truckers get burned. we went ahead and sent the full payment and set up the pick up dates. he called a few days later saying that he was experiencing some delays but assured that it will be picked up and delivered on time. well, the time passed by and all we got was more excuses and more delays. and then he completely disappeared - not answering any phone calls or emails. and of course, he's not returning our money.
I ended up taking him to a small claim court in Florida and he didn't even show up for the hearing.
This guy is a crook and I don't even think he's mentally stable. Instead of apologizing and simply returning the money for the job he never did -
he goes out and tells everybody that he did the job but never got paid and yet he failed to appear in the court to defend himself.
go to my website and see the proof of the Court Judgment that was awarded to my company against James Quinlan from Celtic 1 Hauling. here's the link: http://international.carexshipping.com/SCAM-James-Quinlan-Celtic-1-Hauling-uShip.html
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boat Hauling
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "This is extortion. It's not legal. It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The..."
- "Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."